Sunday, December 29, 2013

Warming Up

So, I decided that if you warm up before working out that "warming up" before hitting a serious workout program would be a good idea. So, I have been trying to reduce the amount of junk I eat and soda I drink. Been only mildly successful at the soda part. Our office at work has a large fridge and a dorm size fridge. The large fridge is FULL of different soda's. My downfall is that I cannot drink diet soda or the new zero calories sodas. I love the taste of Coke Zero yet I can't drink it, well won't. Would you drink a soda that left your mouth tasting like a tin can for the rest of the day? I can't. So, thus I have relegated myself to regular soda, which is probably a good part of my weight problem.

The second thing I have been working on is decreasing the amount of garbage food I have been eating. I know you are thinking around the holidays is the worst time to do that. But, I said decrease. Mostly I watch that I am not eating too much junk. I make sure I don't inhale tons of good food; cheese, sausage, and puppy chow are my downfalls. But today, I am sitting here in my house trying to decide what to eat. While there are some healthy things in the house I can make, I am fighting the urge to go online and order a BBQ Chicken pizza and Cinnamon sticks. It's just so easy, all I have to do is log on and choose what I want and it's delivered right to my door. Way to dangerous.

So, I have decided to sit down and write on this blog. Hoping that the mere fact that I am writing down my struggle for the day will help me with the willpower to not give in to the pizza craving. And now, I think I shall go make a PB and J sandwich. While not equal to the healthy stuff in my house, it isn't pizza. Small steps.

Signing off.
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment